Memory Care in Omaha, Nebraska
Connections matter. As part of our Ovation Connections™ memory care program, our employees are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia to offer the best possible care through connections for those with memory impairments. We create individualized care plans for every resident and offer combined support services to empower residents’ physical, cognitive, emotional, and social health.
Memory Care Services
We understand and respect the importance of independence, so we aim to offer just the right amount of support for each resident. We continually reassess to ensure we offer the appropriate level of support.
Here are some of our memory care services:
- 24-hour nursing
- Connections program
- Medical support, including wellness checks and medication management
- Chef-prepared meals
- Housekeeping and laundry
- And more
Memory Care Activities
For those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s, connections in everyday moments make all the difference. Here’s how we support our residents through our Connections program.
- Tactile therapy like sensory boxes and puzzles
- Art therapy for expression and motor skills
- Music therapy to inspire calm feelings and enhance memory
- Pet visits to help alleviate anxiety and loneliness
- Validation therapy, emphasizing emotion rather than facts
- Aroma connections for comfort
- Therapeutic horticulture to improve motor and reduce depression
- Circadian lighting to promote better sleep and boost the immune system
- Activities introducing residents to technology to learn new skills
- Group activities to bring neighbors together
Family Support & Education
Private Memory Care Studios
Our female-only neighborhood, Meadowlark, cultivates comfort and friendship for residents and families. Click here to find out more.